Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saturday Mash Up




What a fun Saturday! After a slow start to the morning Daddy and I dropped you off at Nana and Papas house. We were headed out to LA to see American Idiot at the Amhenson Theater and Nana and Papa watched you all afternoon. You were so good, you took a bath, took a nap, ate and all around entertained everyone. Daddy and I enjoyed the play and took the subway over to Hollywood/Highland for a late lunch and a bit of sightseeing. We came back and you were in a new outfit, hair clean and happy to see us. Since it is St. Patrick's day I put your green hat on that you made in your class and you left it on long enough for me to get a picture. I also pulled out the two silk scarves Judy gave you for Christmas. You love playing with them. We ended the night with reading books on your bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment