Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Monday, March 12, 2012

Crib Changeover


Tonight we took the front off of your crib. We are going to try to get you to sleep in your own bed by me putting you to sleep in your own bed. I couldn't do that before because I needed to lay down with you. I tried to put you in your crib for one last photo, and you had a fit. You never did care much for the "baby cage". Well,, after some power tools and some Dora, Mommy and Daddy had your new bed ready for you. I can't believe you are no longer a baby anymore. I mean I have known for a while, but transforming your crib into a big girl bed really brought it home for me. I wish I could have gotten one last photo of you in the crib but I guess this photo is a good summary of how you felt about it all along....

No comments:

Post a Comment