Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

SB Train Musuem






Little did I know that San Bernadino had a train museum until I saw it featured on Inland Empire Explorers. We took Grandpa with us and headed out this morning to take a look. You loved pressing the button that made the traffic light go on, laughing at the fake stuffed deer head and when the freight train went by woah! That was probably the highlight of your week! It is only open Saturdays but they are having a big train weekend in April that we are going to try to go to. I didn't get to read many of the plaques or stories but it looked very interesting to read when I return without you in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment