Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ontario Library and Super Bowl



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

We needed to get out of the house and so something fun today so I took you down to the Ontario Library. I thought it would be a lot of fun to read books together. You thought it would be a lot of fun to take books off the shelf, leave them across the room and play on the computer. You were not interested in reading any kind of books together, you would slam the book shut and say "no, no" and "die die (all done)". We had a good time anyway, just not what I was picturing!

By the time we came home it was time to get the food started for the football game. Before long Great Grandaddy Fortune, Nana and Papa all came over and it was time for kickoff! You fell asleep during the half time show, which worked out great for Mommy because I actually got to eat my dinner with out stopping every minute to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment