Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Vince's (Guest Blogger Dave)



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

Lil' Baby, how's it going? This is your godfather, Davey Paniagua. You can call me Uncle Dave, like the guy from Full House, except I am not Canadian and never dated Alanis Morissette. Speaking of Alanis, did you know that she was the most popular singer of the early 90's? A female singer making it big in a man's game. Who would of thought? All sarcasm aside, your mom, dad, and I went to Vince's Spaghetti on Monday, February 20th.

Nothing big happened that day. I think I slept most of the day, and my dog did, too. You'll get to know the dog soon enough. She's a handful, just like you! Just kidding. So we went to this restaurant called Vince's, and thankfully, it has nothing to do with that awful show on MTV called Jersey Shore. I bet Italians around the world cringed when that show came on the air. Probably just as bad as when they made a movie called the Mexican and it starred Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts.

Oh yeah, the food at Vince's is pretty good. Kinda reminds me of one giant catering business that doesn't force to be part of a terrible wedding reception or, worse, an anniversary party. You'll understand all these things one day. I mean, seriously, anniversary parties are boring. You come there to say, "Hey, good job, you did exactly what you were supposed to do: Stay married! Here's a gift card to Macaroni Grill."

When all was said and done, you made a complete slob of yourself, but we all love you for it. Look at that picture! What a mess! Good thing they got a million punk kids working there to clean it up and then act really lazy when they're done. Finally, you fell asleep on my shoulders for a little while, and I went home to play video games.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment