Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mt. Baldy Tubing


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

Today Mommy had some time to herself! I bought a GroupOn for tubing at Mt. Baldy and with the recent snow fall I thought it would be a good time to use it. Well, me and everyone else in SoCal. It was so crowded! A line to redeem my coupon, a line for the ski lift, a line to get the wrist band and then a line to do the tubing. It was fun even though it was crowded, gave me a chance to people watch, eavesdrop on conversation in front and back of me and just be still. It was about 30 degrees but I was bundled up well and only my feet were cold, next time I need two pairs of socks. Lots of snow and fun, when you get older and can sit still we will take you up on the ski lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment