Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Sunday




Another day and we are still not feeling 100%! This is going almost 2 weeks worth of lot's of yuckiness. I can't wait to feel better finally! I realized today that I never put you in dresses! You have so many cute ones, but it never occurs to me when I get you dressed in the morning as an option. Today the weather is still so nice I put on this nice dress Grandma Terri made for you. You look so cute in it! The red socks and converse really make the outfit though! You are taking a nice long nap right now so I was able to take down the Christmas ornaments, update the blog and clean up a bit, thank you Genevieve!

1 comment: