Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Roving Reporter




Reporting from Grandma Terri's house: 

Genevieve didn't want to use her high chair. She wanted to sit in the chair and eat. She can almost do it.
She was good all day (almost), and took a one hour nap. I used the swing to settle her down and then held her for about 15 minutes.

I heard her put two words together today for the first time (for me anyway). I could see that she was "pooping" and she said "poop." I repeated it and said we needed to change her diaper. She said "No poop." I changed her and she didn't like it. She had it on her foot, arm, clothes. I had to carry her at arms length to the bathtub to clean her up while she cried. Then when it was all over she went to the closet to get her bathtub and asked for a bath. She played in the bath and had a good time. 

We did have a good time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment