Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Trip to Target


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Daddy took you to Fresh and Easy today and you were such a good girl in the cart for him. I thought I would give you a chance and take you to Target with me tonight. Well, you must of used up all the sit still time you had earlier in the day because you were all over the place. You wanted to "walk, walk, walk, walk" and you told me many many times as I tried to carry you to different parts of the store to get what I needed. You loved walking around and every time I had to get you moving to a different section of the store you looked at me like "why mommy are you ruining the fun i am having?". You loved taking things off the shelves, looking at the greeting cards (you really liked the ones with dogs on them) and picking up items you thought we needed. If we had bought off your list we would have ended up with 10 dog birthday cards, a Elmo coloring book, a plantain, 3 boxes of hair dye, floor cleaner, a training bra, athletic socks and a wide variety of assorted homeopathic medications. Good thing we stuck to Mommy's list!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you only need things from the lower shelves that Genevieve can reach. I think her list if quite inclusive. Why do you think 10 dog birthday cards is too much? I think it is not enough.
    Grandma Terri

    ReplyDelete