Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Upland Fire Open House




The new Upland Firehouse on Campus and 19th had an open house today. You had a great time walking around and being in the center of all the action. It was hard to get you to stay still for a photo but I got a couple good ones. This morning before we went up I completed Matt's Run, a 5K at Cal Poly Pomona. I had a time of 34 minutes and 37 seconds, not to bad! I averaged a 11:09 mile. I probably could have done better but I haven't been able to get out and exercise at lunch since the school year started.  It was fun and I look forward to doing it again next year!

1 comment:

  1. Genevieve, this is your Godfather in 2011, telling you that the city of Upland was super duper corrupt. This is your lesson of the week.

    ReplyDelete