Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, October 7, 2011

So tired...


Genevieve you were so tired tonight! You fell asleep nursing on my lap just like you use to when you were a baby. I just watched you sleep for the longest time, such a cutie. When you were a little baby (instead of the big baby you are now) I use to sing you a song that I would make up the words to a little different each time, but here is the general verse:

Sleepy time, say good night, to my little baby Genevieve
How I love you Genevieve, you are so special to Mommy
Now close your eyes and go to sleep, go to sleep for your Mommy
You won't be cranky, if you go to sleep, go nite nite baby girl

No song writing awards here, but it calmed you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment