Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Genevieve, 14 months Old






October 2011
Genevieve's Book Club, 14 months Edition
I Love you Through and Through by Bernadette Rossetti Shustak
Given to Genevieve from Aunt Angela 

This month in Genevieve's book club we are reading "I Love you Through and Through". It was given to you from your Great Aunt Angela. She gave you the book at Mommy's baby shower. I love the book! We go through all the reasons how I love you you, your inside and your outside, your top side, your bottom side, your mad side and your quiet side. The last line is so sweet "I love you through and through, yesterday, today and tomorrow to". The pages are perfect for you to turn the pages for Mommy as I read you the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment