Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sam Maloof House






I was in need of a place to shoot your birthday party invitation photos. I am tired of all the same old locations (memorial park, our yard, etc) so I took you to the Sam Maloof house in Rancho Cucamonga to take some photos of you. It is hard to get you to smile and not cut off your head at the same time when I am by myself but I did ok! You even played in the dirt a bit and had a good time! It was warm so we came back to the house after we were done. Mommy will have to go back and do the tour another time when I am by myself. The photo we ended up picking is a surprise, check your invites to see which one was the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment