Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Graduation




Tonight I worked the graduation ceremonies for my department at school. I came home in teh early afternoon but had to leave to go back, you weren't very happy! As I was registering all the kids for the ceremony I couldn't help but think about you in about 22 years from now graduating from college. Of course I think UC Berkeley would be perfect for you but would be open to SFSU as well if you prefer to go through the CSU system! You can go any where you want Genevieve but I want to have a good time and enjoy college life. There is truly no other time like it in your life. Looking at all those kids starting out on their way to adulthood made me realize you will be there before I know it... Till then I am enjoying you being a baby!

I used Scott's lens again and got some really great up close photos using the lens. Helen Gavin, who was my faculty mentor this year was also at the graduation ceremony. It was perfect weather for the graduation and I can't wait to go to bed, so tired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment