Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Making gifts for daddy...




On Monday we started our summer 4/10 schedule at work. Being that we are only in Day 2 I can't provide a comment if I like it or not but it is differnt. I have to take you up to Nancys at 6:30am, you are so tired little girl! Today I brought you up there sleeping but as soon as I set you down you woke up! So much for that experiment... Today at work my department won first prize in the centerpiece competition! I didn't do much of the work but it turned out great! We won $100 to use towards on campus catering.



You have been loving your yogurt Genevieve! You can't get enough of yogurt and cheese lately. I was worried to much dairy would hurt your belly but you seem to be handling it just fine. You love looking at the baby on the side of the yougurt container as well, you even say "baby?" point to the baby then yourself!

Tonight you painted a frame for Daddy for fathers day. I thought for sure you would make a huge mess and would try to eat the paint. Turns out neither happened! You weren't even that interested in the paint, more interested in trying to stand up in the bathtub and I had to hold on to you so you wouldn't knock yourself out...  At the end you got a little into it but hopeful next time you will embrace your inner artist a wee bit more Genevieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment