Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Rolling Over Mania!


After many attempts and one successful try this past weekend you finally have mastered rolling over! You did it once at Ms. Nancy's but when you got home you went to town rolling over from your back to your tummy. You haven't figured out how to roll from tummy to back so you get stuck and fuss a bit till we turn you back over. I got some good video on Grandma's flip camera of you rolling over. 

I am happy you rolled over but sad to because it signals the end of your little baby stage. The stage were you were completely immobile and depending completely on us for everything, food, entertainment and getting you where you need to go. Now you are able to move on your own, even though it is just a little bit, I know it will be soon where you will start to eat solid foods, begin to crawl and need more then just mommy to make you happy. Even though you are no longer a little baby but you always will be and still are mommy's baby girl!

We had our holiday dinner for the Collins College in downtown Claremont tonight. We had dinner out on the patio- one of the many reasons why I love living in Southern California! I tried going to No Sugar Added before the dinner but they were already closed! I guess next time I am down there I will make a stop. You wore you set of thermals Aunt Christi gave you for the 1st time. You always look so cute in the outfits she buys you!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty soon she will be asking for the car keys so she can go out to a party on her own. They grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete