Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Monday, December 6, 2010

4 month old photos


Ninja Baby




I kept waiting for the sunlight but thought I better get these 4 month photos in before your ready for your 5 month photos! I had to use flash, which I hate, but they turned out pretty good... You can tell how much more personality you have now then even your 3 month photos.

Earlier in the evening we got to meet our cousin Terri, her little baby Landon and Aunt Diane (from Great Grandpa Fortune's side) for dinner. We have been waiting to meet little Landon- he just turned 1 month old! We had a wonderful dinner at Richie's Dinner at Victoria Gardens.  You both were such good babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment