Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Sleepy Night


Tonight I went to a Mommy's night out meet-up and left you and daddy home alone. You were already sleeping when I left and still sleeping when I came back, I guess I didn't miss much! Daddy was so tired and he was asleep to when I got back, two tired buddies! I got you up at 9:30 and let Daddy sleep. By 10:45 you were so tired again so you and I just went to bed (thank goodness for tivo!).

2 comments:

  1. Genevieve looks as if she is winking at you. Too cute! I am looking forward to being with you tomorrow.
    Grandma Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 months lil' baby was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete