Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

This time last year...


About the above photo- You and Daddy were sporting your Dodger Pride today! I think like Daddy you will bleed blue (at least if Daddy has anything to do with it). Daddy got you this outfit last year for Christmas even though you weren't here yet! We had barely known you were on your way and you were already getting gifts, what a lucky girl!
It was on this day last year that we found out for sure you were in my belly. We had a strong sucispsion that you were in there but it wasn't until the Sunday before Thanksgiving (today) that we found out for sure. It took an extra week because Aunt Teresa and Uncle Scott had got married the weekend before and your cousion Gina and her family were here staying with us. Then Daddy got sick and we had work, well, anyway, a week after when I could of taken the test I finnally did and it was postive! I got up about 7:30am to use the bathroom, got the results on a digital pregnancy test and woke up your daddy to tell him what we thought was true was indeed true. Daddy was still sick so we didn't to much jumping around but we were so excited! I had tickets to see How the Grinch Stole Christmas in Hollywood at the Pantages. Since Daddy still wasnt feeling well I took Gwyn with me. The next day I called the midwife to make an appointment for use to come in see what you were up to in there. Now a year later it is hard to imagine you were just a set of tiny cells dividing and dividing in there. Love you Genevieve...




1 comment:

  1. That close-up is her reaction to the Dodgers actually having the money to spend on free agents.

    ReplyDelete