Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Monday, November 8, 2010

100 Days old!


Today you turned 100 days old! Hard to believe 101 days ago I was still pregnant! Harder to believe 365 days ago you were experiencing your first days in my belly... Some of my favorites from this past 100 days are:

- All the smiling you are doing now
- When we did your newborn photos
- Your birth and the entire birthing experience
- Finding out you were 10 pounds 2 ozs!
- Having you meet everyone for the 1st time
- Your lobster costume for Halloween
- Bath time

I am still in love with cloth diapering, it is so easy and it is wonderful to know that you are not generating so much waste! Breast feeding is so easy to, I am thankful you are such a good eater! I love you so much Genevieve!!

1 comment: