Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Fitbit walking


My goal is to walk 2000 miles this year. That means every day I need to walk about 6 miles. That means almost every night we are up and down the street trying to get as many steps/miles in before it is to late. You are a good walking companion and stay in your stroller for the most part. I always give you the option to stay home with Daddy but you always want to come with me. I like walking with you! We have special spots such as the girl with the doggie picture, Betty Boop, the colors, your stage, the gnome and many more spots we always stop along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment