Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Rubell's Castle Tour and Photos



Today was a busy day for mommy! I dropped you off at Ms. Nancy's house, you were so happy to be there and see your buddies Nicholas and Zack. As soon as you saw Ms. Nancy you wanted out of my arms, and as soon as you saw your friends you wanted down. It was so cute, when Nancy put you down you stood face to face with Zack, both screamed/laughed and took off running. Nicholas joined you as you all three took off down the kitchen. Who needs mommy??

I went to a tour of a place called Rubell's castle in Glendora. Huell Howser did an episode on it and it must of reaired recently because it was packed! There was probably 40 people there for the tour. We split into two groups, the property is huge. They do a great job managing the place and have some neat things happening. After I was done I met my friend Lauren from work at Cal Poly. She wanted me to do some photos of her and her friends for her 30th birthday. We had a good time getting lots of shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment