Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

San Diego Day 2
















Day 2 and it was a very photogenic day! We started off with a great breakfast at the hotel on the balcony before heading over to Balboa Park. We got to see just a small part of this great park. I plan on budgeting more time next time we are in the area to explore! From Balboa Park we went to Cabrillo National Monument. I have never been and after watching a Huell Howser on it several years ago I have been wanting to go. It did not disappoint! The tide pools were so much fun. Although you have been by the ocean before you have never been in the ocean before.

We had just one last stop before heading home, The Flower Fields in Carlsbad. I love seeing all the flowers in there color coded rows! I think I enjoyed it the most of anybody in the group, but that is ok! Mommies have to have fun to every now and then...

No comments:

Post a Comment