Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Guest Blogger- Grandma Terri Day 2





Friday, April 8

I got to have you for two whole days, Thursday and Friday. Here is what I observed.

You have a sense of wonder about the world. Everything is a surprise and a source of excitement and joy. The toy radio plays when you push a button and it makes you smile and laugh each time. I hope you keep this enthusiasm for life.
You loved experimenting with your toys. You put the spine of the book in your mouth, then the side with the pages. You did it over and over again to see the difference in the way it felt.  Maybe you will be a scientist.
You have tenacity. Since you were wearing a sleeper with feet it was hard to stand the tile floor. You kept slipping down each time you tried to stand up. I helped sometimes, but you wanted to do it yourself. So, after about 20 tries you figured out how to hold your foot just right so that you could stand on the tiles and not slip. Never give up when it is hard to do something.
You are cute. I love how your bob your head and wiggle to any music playing. The smiles and grins make me want to smile at you all the time. Waving bye-bye and clapping are a new fun thing to do. Being cute gets you very far in life.

I am looking forward to having more days together.
Grandma Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment