Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

New York, Day 5










We started the day with the most anticipated event of the whole trip- tea at the Plaza Hotel! You dressed up just like Eloise (who lives at the Plaza, of course!) for breakfast at the Palm Court. Afterwards we headed down to the Eloise shop which was of course wonderful and we spent a lot of time before I had to convince you to go over to Central Park, where you told me there were toys.

After a walk through our favorite parts of the park we took the train up to Yankee Stadium for a stadium tour. After the tour was over we headed back to the hotel and to the airport. You were so good for Mommy the whole trip! I love that I can take you almost anywhere and you are a good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment