Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Knott's Berry Farm with Grandma






Grandma is getting good use out of her season pass to Knotts. Today she took you and were tall enough to ride on some new rides! Maybe you have been cranky because you have been growing?!!? Two stories from Grandma:

We were up on the Sky Cabin at Knott's Berry Farm. When we were at the very top and looking over the whole park I said to Genevieve that the cars looked so small from here. She looked at herself and said in a surprised voice and her eyes wide, I'm getting bigger! Unfortunately we had to come down and she became her regular size again. She was very disappointed.

We are at Knott's Berry Farm. I ask my granddaugher what she wants for lunch. She says a hamburger. We get it. She points to the pickles. I no like that. She points to the lettuce and tomato. I no like that. She points to the cheese on the burger. I no like that. Finally she points to the meat and says. I no like that. We ended up with a bun for her.

1 comment:

  1. We had fun together. Next time we will go on more rides when it isn't so crowded.

    ReplyDelete