Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mud Mud Mud



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

I thought I would take you outside to play in your playhouse. After about 15 minutes you made your way to behind the garage. There was a bucket full of rain water. Before long you were dunking a towel in and out of the water, splashing all about. I then had enough so I poured out the water but because the ground was still moist it didn't absorb all the way. Now you were trucking through the mud, picking it up, and having the time of your life. It was bath time right after and everything had to get washed but you loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment