Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Just for Twos and Threes




Today was the Just for Twos and Threes class with Mrs. Johnson. We painted your hands blue and made some handprints to use for our ghost. Now that you are one of the older ones in the class you can do everything with ease. To avoid playing princess again I suggested we go to Pump it Up. You liked that idea and we arrived about 10:30. You didn't want to slide or jump however. You sat with me until a new friend invited you to play and you played for about five minutes in the jumpers and the rest of the time played with the giant stuffed blocks and the crawl though caterpillar. Then you sat with me again. I suggested we just leave and that is what we did.
At my house we played princess (as usual), watched Tangled, and went for a walk. For our bedtime books you chose (surprise!) all princess books and went to sleep without a complaint. Tomorrow I will take you to school for the afternoon class. We had a good day. You didn't want me to take your picture, however, and hid your face.
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment