Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Guest Blogger: Grandma Day 2


On Thursday you woke up again happy and ready to play. We continued playing hide and seek and I had to look all over the house to find you. I found out you like the little frozen mini-pancakes and I put three of them together for a "Mickey Mouse" pancake. We went to the park that is by Deer Canyon School, one of the schools your mom attended. We found two friends there and you had a good time playing chase, going down the slides, and playing restaurant with Rachael.
 
You tried on your Halloween costume and you loved it for about five minutes. After that, no way were you going to put it on again. We went to the library class without the costume and met Brooklyn there. You enjoyed sitting with her and listening to the stories that had a Halloween theme.
 
The new game at Grandma's house it school. You are the teacher and you sit on the couch. The stuffed animals and I sit in a row in front of you. You say "Good morning friends." Then you write things in your notebook and say the days of the week. After that you read a book and ask the animals and me "What is this?"  I had the animals answer some of the questions. Sometimes I got to be the teacher, but you were enjoying it too much to let me have much of a chance.
 
Daddy came for you and you were happy to go home with him. It was a lot of fun to have you over. Now I need a rest.
 
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment