Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

San Diego, Say 2








Do we know how to pack a day or what? We started the morning with breakfast at the hotel. My breakfast came with tea and when they brought me the pot you yelled out "TEA PARTY!", it was so cute. Then you got mad at me because you couldn't play with it. I drank my tea as fast as I could so it could cool down and you could play with set. We started in Old Town at the Whaley House and looked around the shops. Next up was Balboa Park where we enjoyed some of the free exhibits, the free trolly and the pipe organ. It was warm and you enjoyed having part of Daddy's icee.

All good things must end it was heading back home before it got to late. Back to work tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment