Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cute Things Genevieve Does, By Grandma




 

Genevieve did some cute things this week.
She loves closing the garage. I let her push the button and when she sees what she did she does a little happy dance in my arms. (I have to hold her to reach it.)

She found a new game. She stood on the brick in front of the fireplace and said "Bubble, Bubble." Then she stepped off as if it were a huge step and ran across the room. Then she did it again and again and again.
When we were at the park today she fell down a few times. When that happened she had gravel on her hand and put it out for me to brush off. After a few times I told her to do it for herself and she did.
I let her use the old wooden step-stool/chair that was yours. She decided that she needed to carry it around the yard just like she likes to carry the bubbles and balls around. The problem is that the chair is very heavy and it was hard to carry. I tried to help her for a while, but finally said let's put it over here. She didn't complain too much. She also wanted to carry the two balls and two bubble bottles around. She didn't have enough hands and I had to carry the extra.
At Grandma's house I gave her a big cooking spoon and some pots to bang. That was fun for a while. Then she wanted the Alphabits Grandma has for her. She put them in the pot and tried to eat them with the big cooking spoon. For some reason, they kept felling off.
Mrs. Johnson in her class uses a train whistle for a train song we do. I found a train whistle that I used for school and blew it for her. She wanted to do it herself, of course. She put it to her lips and made her version of a train whistle sound without blowing.
We had fun. I am looking forward to seeing her next week.
Grandma 

No comments:

Post a Comment