Welcome to Genevieve's life!

Welcome to Genevieve's blog! My goal is to post a photo everyday to remember and document just how fast she is growing up. We don't want to miss anything!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Santa Cruz, Day 2












It was move in day for Nirel at UCSC. We got going first thing in the morning and helped her unload everything for her dorm room. After going back to the hotel you and I packed up for sightseeing. We stopped at the Santa Cruz Surf Museum, and I was trying to make it to Natural Bridges State Beach, but you kept whining about going to the beach NOW that we ended up at a beach before then. It was still fun, but next time we will go to the beach I wanted to go to. It was windy and started to get cold so we headed back. We met up with Nirel at school and I got a picture of the 5 roommates. After a yummy pizza dinner we stopped at Trader Joes. I think this was thing you enjoyed most about the trip. You LOVED the little shopping cart. You ask for it every where we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment